Owners determine whether smoking is allowed in their units or on their balconies. Owners, guests and renters may not smoke in the common areas. Renters that rent through the SeaSpray Rental Program may not smoke in the rental units, on the balconies or in the common areas.
Eddie Zarahn Agency, (850) 438-9169, is the insurance agent for the Association.
Three swimming pools, one hot tub, two tennis courts, exercise room, community/meeting room, dune crossovers, marina with launch and BBQ/Social area, kayak rack, and vessel/trailer parking.
The individual owner is responsible for telephone, electricity, extended cable and internet services, personal property insurance and property taxes on their condominium unit. Owners are also responsible for the maintenance of their unit property which includes the unit HVAC systems, electrical system, windows/doors, etc. A comprehensive list of owner maintenance responsibility can be found in the DOC and By-Laws.
1. Onsite management, administrative and maintenance staffing.
2. Maintenance of the common areas to include buildings, landscaping, pools, etc.
3. Basic cable TV service, basic internet (with modem only included), water/sewage utility, garbage service and master insurance (flood, windstorm, liability, etc.) policies.
Association fees are $516 (1 Bedroom/Efficiency) $561 (2 Bedroom) and $615 (3 Bedroom). Fees are due and payable on the first day of each month (in advance) and become delinquent if not paid by the 10th day of the current month.
Leasing of a condominium unit is permitted provided the renters are made aware of, and comply with all the Condominium Documents to include the Rules & Regulations of the Association.
1. Each unit shall be used and occupied as a private single-family residence or vacation home, and for no other purpose.
2. Nothing in Section 14 of the DOC precludes ownership of a unit by a corporation, partnership or association, so long as occupation by these entities is residential in nature and not for the purpose of operating a business.
3. No nuisance shall be allowed upon the property, nor shall any practice be allowed which is a source of annoyance to residents or which will interfere with the peaceful possession and proper use of the Condominium property by residents.
4. Owners are allowed 2 pets per unit. Owners may permit their long-term (annual lease) renters to have pets. Guests and other renters are not allowed to have pets on property. Owners must control pets on a leash and clean/discard pet waste from the property.
Membership in the Association is automatic upon acquisition of ownership of a condominium unit and is automatically terminated upon sale or transfer of the unit, whether voluntarily or involuntarily. Each unit is entitled to one vote in the Association. (Refer to Section 6, Amended and Restated Declaration of Condominium (DOC)).