SeaSpray Perdido Key Owners Association, Inc. is a condominium association operating a 3 building, 156 unit complex and related amenities on Perdido Key Florida.
The East and West Buildings are located on the Gulf of Mexico and northerly bordered by Florida State Highway 292 (Perdido Key Drive) and the Riverside Building is located north of the highway on Old River.
The SeaSpray community includes three towers of condominium units with a total of 156 units, a marina, 33 garages, tennis courts, three pools and one hot tub with social and parking amenities on over 8 acres of land. Four of the condominium units are owned and used by the Association which include 2 residence units, the Community Room and the Office/Exercise Room.
This website contains public and unit owner information. The unit owner information is accessible for owners with an assigned user name and password. Password protected information on this site meets and exceeds the information required in the Florida Condominium Statute Section No. 718.111.
If you are a new owner, please contact the office for sign in credentials and let us help you get acquainted with your SeaSpray Community!
Should you need further information about SeaSpray Perdido Key Condominiums, please call the office between the hours of 9 am – 4:30 pm Monday through Saturday during the beach season and Monday through Friday thereafter and friendly assistance will be provided.
Rental information can be obtained from the Rental Program website, http://seasprayperdidokey.com.
|Title||Date||Document Categories||Image||Document Link|
|Recorded Amended/Restated Condo Docs 2018||06/30/2018||Public Information||DOWNLOAD|
Association fees are $516 (1 Bedroom/Efficiency) $561 (2 Bedroom) and $615 (3 Bedroom). Fees are due and payable on the first day of each month (in advance) and become delinquent if not paid by the 10th day of the current month.
Owners determine whether smoking is allowed in their units or on their balconies. Owners, guests and renters may not smoke in the common areas. Renters that rent through the SeaSpray Rental Program may not smoke in the rental units, on the balconies or in the common areas.
The individual owner is responsible for telephone, electricity, extended cable and internet services, personal property insurance and property taxes on their condominium unit. Owners are also responsible for the maintenance of their unit property which includes the unit HVAC systems, electrical system, windows/doors, etc. A comprehensive list of owner maintenance responsibility can be found in the DOC and By-Laws.
Membership in the Association is automatic upon acquisition of ownership of a condominium unit and is automatically terminated upon sale or transfer of the unit, whether voluntarily or involuntarily. Each unit is entitled to one vote in the Association. (Refer to Section 6, Amended and Restated Declaration of Condominium (DOC)).
Three swimming pools, one hot tub, two tennis courts, exercise room, community/meeting room, dune crossovers, marina with launch and BBQ/Social area, kayak rack, and vessel/trailer parking.
1. Onsite management, administrative and maintenance staffing.
2. Maintenance of the common areas to include buildings, landscaping, pools, etc.
3. Basic cable TV service, basic internet (with modem only included), water/sewage utility, garbage service and master insurance (flood, windstorm, liability, etc.) policies.
1. Each unit shall be used and occupied as a private single-family residence or vacation home, and for no other purpose.
2. Nothing in Section 14 of the DOC precludes ownership of a unit by a corporation, partnership or association, so long as occupation by these entities is residential in nature and not for the purpose of operating a business.
3. No nuisance shall be allowed upon the property, nor shall any practice be allowed which is a source of annoyance to residents or which will interfere with the peaceful possession and proper use of the Condominium property by residents.
4. Owners are allowed 2 pets per unit. Owners may permit their long-term (annual lease) renters to have pets. Guests and other renters are not allowed to have pets on property. Owners must control pets on a leash and clean/discard pet waste from the property.
Leasing of a condominium unit is permitted provided the renters are made aware of, and comply with all the Condominium Documents to include the Rules & Regulations of the Association.
Eddie Zarahn Agency, (850) 438-9169, is the insurance agent for the Association.
The statements contained herein are only summary in nature and are being provided in good faith to the best of ability as to their accuracy. A prospective purchaser should refer to association documents which are available on our website www.SeaSprayPerdidoKey.com (under the owner’s tab). The complete copy of the Official Amended Condominium Documents can be found by search on the Escambia County Clerk’s Office website escambiaclerk.com, choose online public records, official records, book and page, accept, enter book 7878, enter page 332 then choose submit. April 6, 2018
SeaSpray Perdido Key Owners Association, Inc.
16287 Perdido Key Drive
Pensacola, Florida 32507
Email General Manager:
Mon – Fri, 9:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
(Closed Saturday and Sunday)
Office: (850) 492-2200
Office: Toll Free (800) 336-7263
Fax (850) 492-3225
Emergencies: (888) 547-7930